PHP 4.3.6 Release Announcement
PHP Development Team is proud to announce the release of PHP PHP 4.3.6. This is is a bug fix release whose primary goal is to address two bugs which may result in crashes in PHP builds with thread-safety enabled. All users of PHP in a threaded environment (Windows) are strongly encouraged to upgrade to this release.
Aside from the above mentioned issues this release includes the following important fixes:
- Updated bundled PDFLib library to version 5.0.3p1 in Windows distribution.
- Synchronized bundled GD library with GD 2.0.22.
- Fixed bugs that prevented building of the GD extension against the external GD library versions 1.2-1.8.
- Fixed a bugs resulting in leakage of session settings across requests.
- Fixed several daylight savings bugs inside the mktime and strtotime functions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented compilation of cURL extension against libcurl 7.11.1
- Fixed a number of crashes inside domxml and mssql extensions.
- All in all this release fixes approximately 25 bugs that have been discovered since the 4.3.5 release.
For a full list of changes in PHP 4.3.6, see the ChangeLog.